All the space you could ever want in a college home!
Living at The Barracks gives you access to some of the best recreational amenities in Texas. Spend your weekends playing volleyball, floating the lazy river, surfing, or wakeboarding.
- Free entry for yourself and two guests per day
- ProFlow Surf Machine
- Wakeboard Cable Park
- Massive Lazy River
- Swim-up Bar
- Yard Games
- Learn more at thecove.bearx.com
- 2 Dog Parks
- Gated Community Pool
- Outdoor Fitness Park
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Hammock Park
- Catch & Release Pond
- 13 total miles of safe space to walk and run.
- Use the Route 34 (Fish Camp) bus stop located in The Cove parking lot to get to campus quickly.
- Check the current location of the bus here.
A dog's Paradise
If you have a dog in college, you need to live at The Barracks!